COME ON, HIT ME WITH YOUR BEST SHOT!
- Where is Blue Frog Studios located? We are located at 1328 Johnston Road, White Rock, BC. See our map here.
- Is your venue air conditioned? We are fully air conditioned. There are 5 individual exchangers bringing in fresh air regularly.
- Where do I park? There is lots of free parking after 6pm up and down our street, Johnston Road.
- Is there reserved seating? Seating is first come first served unless you are a party of 6 or more. A party of 6 or more will be seated together and is at the studio's discretion as to where those seats will be. (There is not a bad seat in the house). If a party is 6 or more but tickets were bought separately, the studio must know at least 48 hours before the concert is to begin so that we can organize for you.
- What time do the doors open? Doors generally open 60 minutes before show time. If there is a second show on the same night, the doors will open 30 minutes prior to the late show start time.
- How do I buy tickets for concerts? Tickets are available online at: www.bluefrogstudios.ca.
- Do you have a wait list for sold out concerts? When a show sells out there is a note on the ticket page that asks you to join the waitlist. We will email everyone on the list, to let them know there are tickets available as soon as they are put up for sale. Join waiting list: www.weebly.com/editor/main.php?site_product_id=316#/
- How do I exchange tickets or get a refund? There are no refunds. All purchases are final. Depending on availability tickets can be moved to another show of the same performance. There will be a $10.00 fee per ticket for this service. Changes of any kind or a request to try and sell your tickets for you (10.00 fee per ticket) must be made at least 48 hours before the concert. There are no changes after 48 hours before the concert.
- How long are the shows? Generally the shows run either 80–90 minutes straight through, or some artists will play two sets with a short intermission.
- Do you serve alcohol? We sell beer, wine, bottled water, sparkling water, pop, and coffee.
- Do you serve food? We have light snacks such as nuts, chips, chocolate etc.
- How will I receive my tickets? You will receive a confirmation. No hard copy ticket will be mailed to you. Digital copy only. This confirmation is for your file. We do not require you bring it for entry. Your name will be on our door list. ID is all that is needed. If someone else is using your tickets we must know their names ahead of time in the form of an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is your age limit? Shows are 19+. If the show happens to be 15+ we will post it on our ticket page. Children under 15 are not permitted.
- How do I find out about upcoming shows? You can join our Mailing List to be notified of upcoming concerts
- I want to submit my band for a possible performance at Blue Frog? Please email an EPK of your band to email@example.com. If we feel your group is suitable for our audience we will contact you. Please know that we do not respond to all inquiries.
- What is your photography policy? A few photos are okay as long as no other patrons are bothered. Flash or video is not allowed. Outside cameras other than smartphones are prohibited unless pre-approved. Videoing is prohibited.
- Are you wheelchair/disability accessible? We are totally accessible. It is preferred that we are notified if you are coming with a wheelchair.
- Is there a dress code? Casual
For any other questions or concerns you have, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org