COME ON, HIT ME WITH YOUR BEST SHOT!
- Where is Blue Frog Studios located? We are located at 1328 Johnston Road, White Rock, BC. See our map here.
- Is your venue air conditioned? We are fully air conditioned
- Where do I park? There is lots of free parking after 6pm up and down our street, Johnston Road.
- Is there reserved seating? There is no assigned seating. However, we have many groups that come to concerts for special occasions and we will reserve a section for parties of 8 or more. Placement is our discretion.
- What time do the doors open? Doors generally open 60 minutes before show time. If there is a second show on the same night, the doors will open 30 minutes prior to the late show start time.
- How do I buy tickets for concerts? Tickets are available online at: bluefrogstudios.ca or by phone: (604) 542-3055
- Do you have a wait list for sold out concerts? We do take a wait list with phone numbers. We must be able to reach you when we call or we move on to the next person in line.
- How do I exchange tickets or get a refund? There are no exchanges or refunds. All purchases are final.
- How long are the shows? Generally the shows run either 80–90 minutes straight through, or some artists will play two sets with a short intermission.
- Do you serve alcohol? We sell beer, wine, bottled water, sparkling water, pop, and coffee.
- Do you serve food? We have light snacks such as nuts, chips, chocolate etc.
- How will I receive my tickets? You will receive an email that must be printed out and brought with you to the concert as this will be your ticket. No ticket, no entry. We only send the ticket once, please don't lose it. No hard copy ticket will be mailed to you. Digital copy only.
- What is your age limit? Most shows are 19+ and will be marked as such. If the show happens to be 12 years and up, we will post it on our ticket page.
- How do I find out about upcoming shows? You can join our mailing list to be notified of upcoming concerts.
- I want to submit my band for a possible performance at Blue Frog? Please email links of your band to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we feel it suitable for our audience we will contact you.
- What is your photography policy? A few photos are okay as long as no other patrons are bothered. Flash is not allowed.
- Are you wheelchair/disability accessible? We are totally accessible. It is preferred that we are notified if you are coming with a wheelchair.
- Is there a dress code? Casual
For any other questions or concerns you have, please email us at email@example.com or by phone: (604) 542-3055.